Emberflame Ridge and i don't wanna get in your way
Loner
V E S S E L
56 Posts
Ooc — delaney
his impatience threatens to swell like the rise of an unruly tide, but he bites it back; reminding himself that if he expected answers that he had to give information in return. how would she know if he didn't describe them? she wouldn't.

so, ezra does his best to temper it.

my father anselm, he is ash grey vith dark grey markings. his eyes are gold like mine. his left and right ears are torn. one of them is in half. but ezra couldn't remember which one. still, he felt like that was a plenty good enough description to go off of: the ears alone were distinct markers of anselm.

my brother gideon, is dark grey vith light grey markings. gold eyes like mine ... and two tails.

also a distinct marker.

ezra is confident if this woman came across either of them: she would know them.

i am not alone, he says a bit more sharply than he means to; though he does not apologize for it. my mother is vith me. and he was not too far from her: not wishing to make her worry.
Messages In This Thread
and i don't wanna get in your way - by Ezra - September 05, 2024, 06:54 AM
RE: and i don't wanna get in your way - by Viskani - September 08, 2024, 04:01 AM
RE: and i don't wanna get in your way - by Ezra - September 08, 2024, 04:29 AM
RE: and i don't wanna get in your way - by Viskani - September 08, 2024, 08:56 AM
RE: and i don't wanna get in your way - by Ezra - September 08, 2024, 12:34 PM
RE: and i don't wanna get in your way - by Viskani - September 08, 2024, 01:06 PM
RE: and i don't wanna get in your way - by Ezra - September 14, 2024, 04:52 AM
RE: and i don't wanna get in your way - by Viskani - September 14, 2024, 05:26 PM
RE: and i don't wanna get in your way - by Ezra - September 14, 2024, 05:31 PM