Lion Head Mesa cheves
Akashingo
Neb
52 Posts
Ooc — Squeaks
Briar watched her move through the chamber. Each movement poised and none lacked purpose. By her own admission, she had belonged here in Akashingo. It was difficult to retain his doubts on her origins. The few that remained clung like burrs upon one's belt. Irritating and stubborn, but one could ignore them for a time.

Now I have come to serve you.

Knots form within the pit of his stomach. A rotten taste upon his tongue. It did not seem real. Briar was well aware that the role of a fellahin was to serve the palace and its residents, he had simply alienated himself from that idea. Do you acknowledge such a thing, or do you deny it? Yet, he was a neb now. He would have to expect it, wouldn't he?

You are kind. Although, that is not why I helped you in the meadow. He skirted the subject, a paw lifting to invite her to sit. He lowered his gaze to look upon the meal she brought. Escaping for a moment from the glass blue eyes before he lifted his head once more to face her. You would serve me well enough just by giving me your name.

He waited to see if she would settle before answering her question. Taking those few seconds to consider his response.

It is new. I have been taking my time to learn and adjust.
Messages In This Thread
cheves - by Silvertongue - October 07, 2024, 11:17 AM
RE: cheves - by Briar Cayde - October 09, 2024, 12:05 AM
RE: cheves - by Silvertongue - October 12, 2024, 04:48 PM
RE: cheves - by Briar Cayde - 6 hours ago