Blacktail Deer Plateau I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Though the cool air that washed over her once she was outside was nice, the wound on her back let it be known quite well that it, without a doubt, had not yet fully healed. It screamed in protest as she put her feet to the ground and ran a few paces from the den, but she ignored it. There were far more important things at hand.

Fin spun around after she'd loped a few paces away to set her gaze upon Junior. She stood tall and silent, head and tail lifted dominantly as she gazed defiantly at the child--a clear statement that she would not be bullied and that she was not running away like a coward. Fin had stared down enemies far more deadly than some smart-mouthed whelp. "Tell Blue and Lasher I said thank you," she growled, "If you can; I know how hard it is for you to express gratitude."

And with that, Fin turned to leave the Plateau, fully intending to walk every step of the way with her head held high. Well, at least until she was out of Junior's sight. If Junior even let her get that far. But yeah, after that she'd go back to cripple-walking.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs - by Finley - November 14, 2014, 03:09 PM