The Heartwood cut to the chase
52 Posts
Ooc — Java
Was there something about her that invited strange young men in to her company? This was the strangest yet - even if he held lofty intentions. No sooner had she acquiesced to his offer of help did he approach, inspecting the torn flesh of her shoulder. The fur was missing there, having been chomped at and pulled out by her assailant, and aside from some early evidence of clotting, it was still open to the wind. A mixture of blood and... Some sort of clear, sticky fluid, had collected upon the fur surrounding it.

He seemed to take this all in without batting an eye. A young medic? How curious.

Names Ashton. Or just Ash. Whichever ya like best. She listened as he introduced himself, but did not feel inclined to say her own name yet. A brief glance at his golden face was all she granted him. Soon to be Doctor of Redhawk Caldera. Not too far from here, in all truth, and with the medial severity of ya, it might not be all that hardcore of a parkour, if you get an extra pair of paws ta get ya there. Was he... Speaking in tongues?

Maybe she had become feverish. It had been a couple of days since the fight, and Basilie did not know of any do-it-yourself remedies, so the chasm in her shoulder had been left unattended. Yes, that's it, you've gone mad. Just a little mad. As the girl thought this, she huffed to herself... And then finally spoke.

I don't need a history lesson, she all but snapped, If you can help me, help me. Just hurry it up.
Messages In This Thread
cut to the chase - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 03:44 AM
RE: cut to the chase - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 09:58 AM
RE: cut to the chase - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 04:30 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 04:45 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 05:02 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 05:17 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 05:25 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 05:35 PM