The Heartwood cut to the chase
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
"Well, there's a catch, babe. You got the beginnings of an infection in your shoulder there, and the meds I got for that are stored in my operating room back at the Cal. The only things that are mainly here are quick little tids and tats, things that'll clean most of the nasty little buggers out of your shoulder, but most likely can't stop the infection. "

Ashton knew pain could make a fellow wolf a bit cranky, so he didnt take the angry response to heart.
Givin' the cutie the benifit of the doubt, eh, Ash?
More than most deserve, yea. Yea I am.

"Im sure the two top pops up at the Dera won't let me just waltz an injured chick through their borders, no matter how beautiful she is. And im sure you know yourself, thats a no no in any wolf's Rule Book of Packs for Dummies. So that leads me to ask,..."

Ashton cleared his throat, flicking his golden ears forward, to make sure he gabe the gal all the attention she deserved.

"If you don't have a home, RedHawk has got a nice spot for ya. Good place, good food, good family. If anything, relaxing is the most common thing there, and drama isn't common at a spot like that. From my experience with em, they're as good as it gets. And if you join, you got not only a damn sure better chance of survival away from random dudes and fights with those random dudes, or dudettes, whichever, but ya got me to rad up that rip for ya. "
Messages In This Thread
cut to the chase - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 03:44 AM
RE: cut to the chase - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 09:58 AM
RE: cut to the chase - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 04:30 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 04:45 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 05:02 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 05:17 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 05:25 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 05:35 PM