The Heartwood cut to the chase
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
This girl.

The sharp glint of white pierced the air, and the soft and smooth dandelion shaded ruff on the spine of the hippie rose in respose to the threat, just ironically, Ashton wasn't scared.
Hell, why should he be? She was mauled. How the hell could she beat him?

His own cloud colored ivories glistened in the light of between the two lupines, and though sitting there as unmoving as a stone, his once forward ears flicked to face behind him, not folding against his crown, and he shut his emeralds off from the world, from the girl, and from her damn tantrum.
Had he just shown..irritation?
Ashton, are you breaking?
Remember, bro. Patience. As a doc, ya gotta have that there.
When you become a doctor, that is.

"Alright, sweets. You're gonna have to chillax a hell of a lot more than snapping ya pretty little teeths in my face. After all, helpin a grouch ain't gonna help me, nor ya shoulder."

His lids lifted, and a cool glint of indifference gleamed in them, showing he had the balls enough to walk away and leave the cutie here to die of gangrene, if she decided that continuing her current actions was smarter than taking his advice.

After a beat of tense silence, his scruff lowered a slight inch, though kept up a bit, indicating he was still a slice of 'screw it' if need be.

"...And if I'm gonna trust you to walk through pack borders, it's for permanent good, not just a 'quickie fixie me uppie so I'm not a pathetic wad of fur, so I can scadaddle'. Either ya prove your loyalty, and longevity, or I toss you a few leaves of surviving basil, a wad of milkweed, a few webs, and leave you to figure out this shit on your own, toots."
Messages In This Thread
cut to the chase - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 03:44 AM
RE: cut to the chase - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 09:58 AM
RE: cut to the chase - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 04:30 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 04:45 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 05:02 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 05:17 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 05:25 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 05:35 PM