my fear is a lie
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#000;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #000;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><b><FONT COLOR="#5a0b0b">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5a0c0c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#590d0d">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#580f0e">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#56100f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#551110">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#541211">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#531311">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#521512">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#511613">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#501714">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4f1815"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#4d1a16">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4c1b17">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4b1c18">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4a1d19">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#491e1a"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#48201b">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#47211c">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#46221d">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#44231d">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#43241e">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#42261f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#412720">b</FONT><FONT COLOR="#402821">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3f2922">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3e2a23">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3c2c24">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3b2d25">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3a2e26"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#392f27">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#383128">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#373228">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#363329"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#35342a">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#33352b">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#32372c">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#31382d">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#30382d">d</FONT></i></b></span></p>
53 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Thank you for joining this! :-) Also, I'm going to go ahead and bump this up to sometime after the meeting so it makes more sense. :D

It turned out that Nefarious had been right in the regards to picking up a routine quick enough. As far as the actual patrol of the borders there wasn't really anything to it aside from pausing a good few feet along the way to added his own scent to the invisible borders, to freshen them and also claim himself as apart of their pack. The only time the patrolling became tricky was when it involved a trespasser, loner, or an Outrider. Loners wasn't something that he really had to deal with beyond holding down the fort until a leader appeared to take over the situation because he had no power to accept or reject them. A trespasser was delicate given how the Creek handled them. In Akkuma they were encouraged to kill and though there had been no instances of it actually happening, likely because the loners valued their lives too much to test to see if Suluk would truly kept to his word (which he did) or not, but Nefarious figured it was likely much the same as a loner. Detain them until someone of more authority came to the situation. Outriders likely were after information, and that was something, until he learned a bit more about the Creek he now called home, Nefarious would likely have to hand off to one of the wolves that had been there much longer than him and could tell them more in-depth information.

A gruff greeting was issued to Nefarious, coming from his side of the borders which caused the shaman to pause in his steps. A glimpse was given over his shoulder to study the male that approached him. Nefarious did not know his name, and assumed as he did with everyone he met that he'd been around much longer than Nefarious himself. At some point, Nefarious knew he'd have to stop assuming that about everyone but for now it likely remained fairly true. Nefarious stance changed to one of neutral respect, saving the submissiveness for the authority of the Creek – Scimitar and now Kaskara, the newly appointed Beta. “Hello,” Nefarious returned the greeting, before he looked away, towards the free territory beyond their borders once, a sweeping gesture before he turned so that he was facing his pack mate figuring it was safe to give the other his full attention. Or if not his full attention then, at the very least, most of it. Since the word of this 'Shadow' fellow, the father of Paar's unborn children had been addressed at the meeting Nefarious had throwing himself into patrols, in a want to protect the exotic woman and her children, and because he knew he needed to earn his place as a valuable member here even if his shamanism was seen as unorthodox.

Nefarious attempted to be respectful with his practices and faith, performing his rituals and building his alters to Atka and Sos close to his own den. If he were to perform any sort of Voodoo directed towards the Creek it would be of protection as opposed to anything dark. Those magicks were saved for the enemies of the Creek and those who deserved to be cursed at the shaman's own discretion. “I am afraid I do not know your name,” Nefarious admitted to the other male, though this was expected as far as Nefarious could see since they'd only ever seen each other in passing and at the meeting. “I am Nefarious.” The shaman introduced, just in case and because it was only polite, after all.

Messages In This Thread
my fear is a lie - by Nefarious - November 14, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: my fear is a lie - by Saber - December 08, 2014, 07:59 AM
RE: my fear is a lie - by Nefarious - December 09, 2014, 08:27 AM
RE: my fear is a lie - by Saber - December 15, 2014, 12:08 PM
RE: my fear is a lie - by Nefarious - December 16, 2014, 06:08 PM
RE: my fear is a lie - by Saber - December 17, 2014, 07:02 PM
RE: my fear is a lie - by Nefarious - December 31, 2014, 09:00 AM
RE: my fear is a lie - by Saber - January 05, 2015, 12:31 PM