Swiftcurrent Creek Only hate the road when you're missing home.
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#000;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #000;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><b><FONT COLOR="#5a0b0b">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5a0c0c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#590d0d">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#580f0e">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#56100f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#551110">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#541211">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#531311">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#521512">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#511613">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#501714">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4f1815"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#4d1a16">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4c1b17">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4b1c18">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4a1d19">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#491e1a"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#48201b">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#47211c">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#46221d">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#44231d">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#43241e">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#42261f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#412720">b</FONT><FONT COLOR="#402821">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3f2922">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3e2a23">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3c2c24">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3b2d25">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3a2e26"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#392f27">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#383128">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#373228">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#363329"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#35342a">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#33352b">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#32372c">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#31382d">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#30382d">d</FONT></i></b></span></p>
53 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Nefarious' ears cupped forth to listen as Paarthurnax responded that some of her children would be named following her mother's tradition but then admitted that their father wished for them to be named from his own heirtage — understandable to the shaman given that it was ony fair they split the traditions evenly, after all Nefarious himself was named for tradition; and he was not even a Kesuk by blood. The shaman's attention was caught by the way his lovely companion's word faded ending in a but — rarely a prelude to anything good — and felt a soft pang in his chest for her when she admitted that the father of her unborn children was no longer in the picture.

In a way, this knowledge assuaged any guilt that Nefarious had felt at having appreciated her beauty, and brought with it a relief that he wasn't about to be torn apart by some possessive and over protective mate. It had to be hat for her, Nefarious considered, being an only parent but he felt with an assertion that he should not have had being as new as he was that the Creek would take care of her and that she would never truly be alone.

Regardless, Paar's tone suggested that she did not wish to speak of it further and Nefarious was willing enough to let it drop. He was curious, of course, but never curious enough to pry into affairs that did not directly concern him. As it was, he was mildly surprised that she had opened up for him and told him as much as she had — though in hindsight it did not bare a direct difference from his own admittance that Nefarious was not his true name. The desert woman's gaze held his and the offer she extended towards him was one that he could no refuse even if Nefarious had wanted too (which he didn't). He could teach her some thugs about his knowledge learned in Seahawk Valley and in exchange she would teach him about plants indigenous to these Wilds. Nefarious could not find a downside to this exchange and so spoke, "You make an offer I cannot refuse," with a soft smile to accent his words. "When would be the best time to start for you?" After all, he had nothing to do but she likely did and so the shaman was more than willing to allow her to set the place and time where their first lesson would commence.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Only hate the road when you're missing home. - by Nefarious - December 17, 2014, 07:29 AM