Horizon Ridge Minor planet
So they shipped me off to the orphanage, said "ditch those roots if you wanna fit in".
182 Posts
Ooc — summer
um she doesn't know him... But if you don't want me on here just tell me and I'll delete it, this is just for if it's okay with you.

Onyx had left the Bay again. See, she was getting braver! She could leave the Bay now and come back, not shivering or in pieces or crying. She recognized this place- Horizon Ridge. Rain had talked to her here, and had influenced her choice. She had decided which pack to be in, but she hadn't told anyone yet. She'd decided Ankyra Sound seemed too picky about boys. She could tell Greyjoy she had decided not to come to them and tell Jarl Ragnar about them. In Onyx's mind, if her loving home, the pack that had given her a real life once more had to be destroyed because they were too close, than Ankyra Sound should be destroyed too. It was only fair. Wheeling Gull Isle didn't deserve to be destroyed- they had loads of nice people! Alpha Ypres, Majesty, Silvermane, Onyx, Majesty's wife...

Soon Onyx found herself staring up at the Ridge. And sitting upon it was a little grey thing. "Thing? Hellooo?" She called quietly. It was probably too quiet to hear. She headed towards the little form, climbing the Ridge's slope. Soon was only a few yards away. She didn't approach what appeared to be a tiny canine. "Hi little thing. Why are you here alone?" She asked. Quickly she picked up Ankyra Sound scent on him. He must of been miserable there- he was a little boy after all.

Text Speech

Messages In This Thread
Minor planet - by Kevlyn - December 20, 2014, 10:55 AM
RE: Minor planet - by Onyx - December 22, 2014, 12:14 AM
RE: Minor planet - by Kevlyn - December 22, 2014, 01:54 AM
RE: Minor planet - by Onyx - December 22, 2014, 10:10 AM
RE: Minor planet - by Kevlyn - December 22, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: Minor planet - by Onyx - December 23, 2014, 12:09 AM
RE: Minor planet - by Kevlyn - December 23, 2014, 10:48 AM
RE: Minor planet - by Onyx - December 23, 2014, 11:47 PM
RE: Minor planet - by Kevlyn - December 24, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Minor planet - by Onyx - December 30, 2014, 11:24 AM