Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining}
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Wanna wrap up in your next post :D Welcome to RHC!

It seemed the wolf did have a sense of humor buried beneath the propriety. His comments brought a smirk to her muzzle. It was a neat trick, and if he ever played it while Fin was around, she would be sure to turn to the nearest wolf and shout "I TOLD YOU SO" right in their face. Even if she hadn't told them so yet. Minor details. Whatever.

She was even further pleased as Mikael went on to agree to calling Elwood "Twig" when the opportunity arose. The man was scoring major brownie points already with the beta. She could only hope that he would continue to do so. "You may enter," she said with a smile, "You're liable to get eaten by a bear or something if I leave you out here, and that would just reflect poorly on me I think. Can't have that!" Fin stretched with a wag of her tail and then trotted forward to sniff at her new packmate's nose in a friendly, wolfish way.

"Come on, I'll show you around," Fin said then after she'd finished noting his scent, "We'll find you somewhere better to den."

Messages In This Thread
Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Mikael - December 22, 2014, 09:27 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Finley - December 22, 2014, 10:42 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Mikael - December 22, 2014, 10:52 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Finley - December 22, 2014, 11:42 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Mikael - December 23, 2014, 05:34 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Finley - December 23, 2014, 09:26 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Mikael - December 23, 2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Finley - December 24, 2014, 08:49 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Mikael - December 27, 2014, 12:57 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 06:23 PM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Mikael - December 27, 2014, 06:49 PM