Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining}
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
56 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
[size=xx-small](How do you do the little grey thingy box....?)[/size]

Mikael breathed a sigh of relief as she announced that he could enter and he chuckled, slightly nervously, at the thought of getting eaten by a bear. Bears were far, far from his homeland, so he hadn't even thought that there might be bears around. Roused from his thoughts by the beta as she noted his scent, he too did the same as politely as possible and felt a warmth going through him at finally having a place to belong.

He followed after the beta female, wagging his tail happily and smiling like there was no tomorrow. It was nice to have found a pack and to finally be accepted somewhere despite his past. But the question still hung around his thoughts and heart.

Where was Rozari?
Messages In This Thread
Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Mikael - December 22, 2014, 09:27 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Finley - December 22, 2014, 10:42 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Mikael - December 22, 2014, 10:52 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Finley - December 22, 2014, 11:42 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Mikael - December 23, 2014, 05:34 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Finley - December 23, 2014, 09:26 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Mikael - December 23, 2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Finley - December 24, 2014, 08:49 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Mikael - December 27, 2014, 12:57 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 06:23 PM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Mikael - December 27, 2014, 06:49 PM