Redhawk Caldera whether or not the weather is on my side.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Agreed! :D

In spite of Fin's lighter attitude, Fox was not taking the bait. She continued to rage as though she were possessed by some demon that was all about female power and hoes before bros or something. The beta could do nothing but try to keep up with her rantings, which meant shifting her facial expressions to fit the appropriate response to whatever was said. Which included an expression that doesn't even have a name when Fox admitted to not being allowed to bite her mate's testicles. "Wha--noooo...!" she replied in false surprise. Did Fox let Peregrine gnaw on her ladybits like they were chew toys? ....Ew ew ew ew ew she probably would like that ew ew ew.

Fin was startled out of her thoughts by Fox's accusation against Elwood. She parted her lips to deny it feverishly--probably too feverishly actually--but her friend was already off on a new tangent. Fin gave a sigh and merely settled down onto her haunches to wait it out.

It wasn't long before Fox ran out of breath and before she could take in her second wing, Fin pushed forth with her interruption. "It's not Elwood! I swear, nothing is going on there at all," she reassured the woman, "It's Finn. He came to the Caldera and we talked and I broke his heart and now I feel like complete shit." There. She said it. Now to await the aftermath, which likely would involve Fin diving at Fox's legs and tripping her before she could storm off to the Plateau and set it on fire.

Messages In This Thread
whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 07:51 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 10:29 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 28, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 28, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 28, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 28, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 31, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 08:52 AM