Redhawk Caldera I'm an albatraoz [MFT]
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Other interested parties are welcome to hop in at any time. :)

He grew bored of walking, so Peregrine found a cozy spot parallel to but overlooking the lake and slung his belly to the cold ground. He folded his right foreleg underneath his chest and curled his plush tail around his left haunch. He kept his eyes, ears and nose peeled for any signs of approach. Surely someone in the ranks must be formally interested in looking after the Alphas' pups. They would be here sooner than they all knew it too.

They did not disappoint him. First came Somnia. As she came closer, Peregrine found himself wishing he could have more than two Betas. He would never think of demoting Finley, though he couldn't help but think Somnia deserved some sort of recognition too. She was at the top of the subordinate tiers, at least, which was certainly an honor. She had Peregrine's respect, which was an even greater one.

Tempest bobbed into sight shortly after Somnia. Peregrine liked her too but found he had trouble taking her seriously. When she greeted him by a silly nickname, he cracked a smile that did not reach his eyes. He was amused but, at the same time, he wasn't. He deliberated whether he would want someone like her watching his children. Could he trust her to be a mature adult about it or was she too accident-prone? Perhaps that touch of silliness was just what a sitter needed?

Speaking of silliness, Ashton arrived in style. Peregrine shook his head at the young Healer, though he smiled, the expression more genuine than the one he had given Tempest. He would have to tackle the same mental issues with him as with her; neither one was a very serious sort and while he knew that play was a crucial part of a pup's upbringing, he also needed the potential Caretaker(s) to be responsible adults.

"Hey, guys, thanks for coming. So you're all interested in the Caretaker role, huh? Well, I'd like to hear your experiences in the field so far. Ladies first. Som, you start." He did not sit up, though he trained his dusky jade eyes on her so that she knew she had his full and undivided attention.
Messages In This Thread
I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 28, 2014, 08:57 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Somnia - December 28, 2014, 09:03 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Tempest - December 28, 2014, 09:48 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Ashton - December 28, 2014, 09:59 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 28, 2014, 10:18 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Somnia - December 28, 2014, 10:31 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 10:27 AM
RE: I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Ashton - December 29, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 29, 2014, 12:59 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Somnia - December 29, 2014, 01:28 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 02:12 PM