A Lust Duet Stalking Prey (Mature)
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
A few moments later someone calls out to him. His paws halt, large head snapping to the right. A wolf sits smirking at him. He sniffs slightly in her direction. She has the same scent as the trail. But it was leading him forward not to the right. He is bewildered. Golden eyes pass over the new wolf. Yes, she is beautiful. The same as Meldresi. Only her eyes are yellow and an x shaped scar lies under the right one. This female is even more perfect than the alpha. Something on her left ear catches his gaze. His eyes narrow. Three triangles are carved out of her ear. "I was following you," he informs her. Looking forward he adds, "Or I thought I was." She has played him. He admires her trick. But the trick also infuriates him. He does not like to be bested.

Body turning to the female, he sits. He holds his head high, his chest puffed out. He would love to savage this beauty too. If a third one shows up looking like Meldresi and this one, then he will gladly mate with all of them.
Mate, the voices agree. Kill, they whisper. It was a circle with the voices. So it should be. Irritation causes him to snuff loudly. They can't ever say more than a few words. Unlike the kindness that still lurks behind the dark. It can speak up a sentence quite well at times. "I guess now that I have found you, I should introduce myself." Internally he cringes. That respect crap again. He would rather skip the pleasantries and move on to the rape and murder. That would be better. Thinking on it, he begins to feel a little aroused. He ignores it. "Grimnir Sath Bolverk," he offers in his deep baritone.

His gaze trails back and forth over her lithe form. Such a pretty thing. "
And what about you, trickster," he asks, the nickname secretly used as an insult. Another raven calls from somewhere in the trees. They will prove to be annoying. He will have to catch one. Torture it in front of the others. Maybe they'll get the idea to keep quiet around him. Birds; he's never cared for them. Raucous, irritating, useless creatures. They don't even make a mouthful to feed a hungry wolf.
Messages In This Thread
A Lust Duet Stalking Prey (Mature) - by Grimnir - December 29, 2014, 10:36 PM
RE: A Lust Duet, Stalking Prey - by Kadence - December 29, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey - by Grimnir - December 30, 2014, 12:35 AM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey - by Kadence - January 01, 2015, 10:01 PM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey - by Grimnir - January 02, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey - by Kadence - January 03, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey - by Grimnir - January 11, 2015, 07:40 PM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey - by Kadence - January 12, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey - by Grimnir - January 16, 2015, 06:19 PM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey - by Kadence - January 18, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey - by Grimnir - January 23, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey (Mature) - by Kadence - January 24, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey (Mature) - by Grimnir - January 30, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey (Mature) - by Kadence - February 04, 2015, 06:04 PM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey (Mature) - by Grimnir - February 13, 2015, 04:17 PM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey (Mature) - by Kadence - February 14, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey (Mature) - by Grimnir - March 20, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey (Mature) - by Kadence - March 21, 2015, 07:22 PM