Redhawk Caldera whether or not the weather is on my side.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Actually, Fox's response was abso-fucking-lutely what she had wanted to hear. Having Finn in her life had proved to be too difficult for the Blackthorn to handle, and perhaps it was for Finn too. She didn't know how to handle that feelings and relationship crap, and clearly having him in her life stirred up such emotions in her. Them being apart meant not having to deal with the way they felt when they were around each other, and there was no one better than Fox to make sure such an encounter never happened again.

Fin allowed herself to smile as Fox continued on her rampage. She liked hearing someone else put the responsibility for their failed relationship on him. It made her feel less awful for doing so herself. She gave a shrug when Fox mentioned that they likely would have hooked up had he come to the Caldera. In truth, she wasn't sure if she'd ever even have realized she had any feelings for him if he hadn't forced her to do so by staying behind. Then again... "I do enjoy a good boinking..." she admitted after a second. So yeah, Fox was probably right that something would have happened by then.

Her friend's next words hit her like a baseball bat to the stomach. Finley turned to Fox in surprise. "I never realized you knew each other back then," she said, her mind racing at the thought of the two of them together. Jealousy twisted in her intestines--jealousy and bitter disappointment. Had he really treated her like that? Was he really just another douchebag, just out to hit it and quit it? Had she really been stupid enough to fall for someone just like... him? (Not the Finn him, the super secret him that we don't talk about :X)

Instantly, Fin's jaded heart lunged headfirst into believing the worst, and suddenly her image of her doppleganger darkened. She shook her head in disbelief and uttered a low growl. "What a piece of shit," she said as her temper snapped, "What a fucking piece of shit!" Suddenly, Fin was up on all fours and pacing. Her anger was building with each passing second as she remembered all the things he'd said, all the moments they'd shared, her defensive mind setting them all on fire as an irrational anger took over her.

"I can't BELIEVE HIM!" she barked, hackles flaring across her spine, "All this time, he was just screwing with me wasn't he? He just wanted a quick little trip to the magic lady kingdom! He fucking told me he LOVED me, and it was all a fucking lie?!" She wanted to rage across the Wilds, straight over to the Plateau and FINLEY SMASH it to the ground. She barely noticed how Fox was reacting to her sudden outburst, her eyes turned to the Northeast as though she could snap him in half with her thoughts even at such a distance.

Messages In This Thread
whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 07:51 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 10:29 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 28, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 28, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 28, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 28, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 31, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 08:52 AM