Great Bear Wilderness i'm tired of running (DISCOVERY THREAD)
Mara has some light scars on her flank from a recent battle as well as a light limp on her right forepaw.
165 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Sorry this is short, I am busy with school now that it's started again -.-

The cinnamon warrior shot a apologetic glance at her and she felt a little bad, for glaring at him for just a little joke. It wasn't him she was mad at, just Cara.

Her grey eyes sparkled brightly as Wyeth described the tunnel system he had found. It sounded amazing, and just what the pack needed to stay close together. Even though the band of loners had been in the gorge for at least 3 days now, they hadn't been able to explore it much. With Mara and Runt worrying about recruits and borders, plus the lurking danger of the spine near by, the rest of the wolves had fallen into disarray, hunting on their own and sleeping in secluded spots, never really talking to one another. It would so much better with the caves. If they were really as amazing as Tigerheart had described them as.

She quickly nodded her head, her tail wagging happily as she gestured for him to lead the way. Once she fell into step with him, he asked another question. Mara had to consider the answer before she spoke, because this was something that would shape the future of the pack. After considering it for a bit, she opened her jaws to talk.

"All of the above. Except for taking them as prisoners, since I don't want any wolves trying to come to the rescue. And maybe try not to kill them?" she responded, looking for Wyeth's gaze. "They're not wolves to be underestimated, but neither are we. Also if they have any prey or anything, make sure you take it." she finished, smirking a bit at the end.
Messages In This Thread
i'm tired of running (DISCOVERY THREAD) - by Wyeth - January 04, 2015, 09:51 PM
RE: i'm tired of running (DISCOVERY THREAD) - by Mara - January 04, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: i'm tired of running (DISCOVERY THREAD) - by Wyeth - January 04, 2015, 11:05 PM
RE: i'm tired of running (DISCOVERY THREAD) - by Mara - January 04, 2015, 11:19 PM
RE: i'm tired of running (DISCOVERY THREAD) - by Wyeth - January 04, 2015, 11:34 PM
RE: i'm tired of running (DISCOVERY THREAD) - by Mara - January 04, 2015, 11:48 PM
RE: i'm tired of running (DISCOVERY THREAD) - by Wyeth - January 05, 2015, 03:56 AM
RE: i'm tired of running (DISCOVERY THREAD) - by Mara - January 05, 2015, 11:26 PM
RE: i'm tired of running (DISCOVERY THREAD) - by Wyeth - January 06, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: i'm tired of running (DISCOVERY THREAD) - by Mara - January 06, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: i'm tired of running (DISCOVERY THREAD) - by Wyeth - January 08, 2015, 06:08 AM
RE: i'm tired of running (DISCOVERY THREAD) - by Mara - January 09, 2015, 10:55 PM
RE: i'm tired of running (DISCOVERY THREAD) - by Wyeth - January 12, 2015, 08:46 AM
RE: i'm tired of running (DISCOVERY THREAD) - by Mara - January 12, 2015, 11:16 PM
RE: i'm tired of running (DISCOVERY THREAD) - by Wyeth - February 04, 2015, 11:23 PM
RE: i'm tired of running (DISCOVERY THREAD) - by Mara - February 04, 2015, 11:31 PM