A Lust Duet Stalking Prey (Mature)
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
The female questions him. He leaves the thought of his inner light. "Lie?" He asks. About what? His goal of meeting the pack members? Or did she see him? Truly see him. No, he is playing it off well enough. "Meldresi has asked that I acquaint myself with the pack," he tells her. Yes, he has to be friendly now. Later he will turn on them. Show them who he really is. Hide, the voices remind him. Deceive, they command. They really are getting on his nerves. He knows what he must do. Earn the pack's trust. He dislikes the amount of time it will take. But he can't try to kill them now. If he does, then he will die. A whole pack against him. He wouldn't have a chance.

He gives the black female another look over. She is hard to read. The trickster doesn't leave herself open to interpretation. She remains expressionless as she tells him there are things about her that he doesn't know. Well, there is more to him too. But he will skip over that, for now. "
The only thing I wish to know is your name," he says calmly. He doesn't really care what she is hiding about herself. It irritates him that he can't get an answer. "I guess that doesn't really matter now that I have picked out a name for you." His stomach rumbles again. "If you wouldn't mind, could you direct me to a good place to hunt here? Or if you wish, you could join me." Perhaps this is something she will answer. The thought of her possibly refusing this irritates him. Females. They are all stubborn. Yet he still lusts for them. Just looking at this female turns him on. He wonders if she notices. He suppresses a grin. Even if she does notice, he guesses it doesn't really matter. He won't act on the longing at the moment.
Messages In This Thread
A Lust Duet Stalking Prey (Mature) - by Grimnir - December 29, 2014, 10:36 PM
RE: A Lust Duet, Stalking Prey - by Kadence - December 29, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey - by Grimnir - December 30, 2014, 12:35 AM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey - by Kadence - January 01, 2015, 10:01 PM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey - by Grimnir - January 02, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey - by Kadence - January 03, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey - by Grimnir - January 11, 2015, 07:40 PM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey - by Kadence - January 12, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey - by Grimnir - January 16, 2015, 06:19 PM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey - by Kadence - January 18, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey - by Grimnir - January 23, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey (Mature) - by Kadence - January 24, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey (Mature) - by Grimnir - January 30, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey (Mature) - by Kadence - February 04, 2015, 06:04 PM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey (Mature) - by Grimnir - February 13, 2015, 04:17 PM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey (Mature) - by Kadence - February 14, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey (Mature) - by Grimnir - March 20, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: A Lust Duet Stalking Prey (Mature) - by Kadence - March 21, 2015, 07:22 PM