and my soul is just a silhouette [pack search party]
25 Posts
Ooc — Julie
[size=medium]He gave a deep rumble conveying his understanding. He had indeed caught the scent of a youngling different from the disdainful pup he had met when first encountering his pack, though he had never laid eyes on the stranger. His eyes narrowed in concern for the unknown pup; in his experience, the young rarely wandered far from the heartlands of pack territory and such a disappearance was reason enough for the male to crease his brow and sigh. He had always had a soft spot in his otherwise stoic character for puppies and even though he knew nothing of it's parentage, he believed that the strength of a pack was measured in how well they cared for their young. The fierce sound of his alphas voice further fueled his resolve.
"He can't have gotten far on his own. Under your guidance, my Queen, we shall find and recover him safely."
Confidence and reassurance swung along in his voice, a remnant from times long past, in which he had found himself caretaker and guardian of the young in his past home. He'd be damned if he let an Ankyran pup come to harm if he could help it. He could only hope, that the puppy had merely lost it's way.
Ready to set off on command, he lowered his head slightly and nudged Spyridons shoulder lightly with his head, (he really needed to learn how to communicate with the black male), submitting to whatever order he or Caiaphas might give him. The entire situation, to Nakai, was a double-edged sword. It was imperative that the pup be recovered and yet, he couldn't help feeling a certain amount of pride of being trusted enough to be allowed to help the endeavour.[/size]
Messages In This Thread
RE: and my soul is just a silhouette [pack search party] - by Nakai - January 16, 2015, 06:27 AM