Horizon Ridge i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin)
<font face=georgia><i><FONT COLOR="#b22222">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a72024">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9c1d25">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#901927">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#841629">b</FONT><FONT COLOR="#79132a">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6d102c">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#620d2d">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#560a2f">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4a0631">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3f0332">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#330033">r</FONT></i></font>
5 Posts
Ooc —
     Bristol couldn’t stop the smile forming on his features as Pied questioned him. The itch? It sounded like a disease or a plague. His eyes brightened as he turned his direction back to her and away from the pack territory. His family, pack, and he were used to it by now that it wasn’t often questioned.
     “The itch, yes,” he repeated with a smirk. “I have terrible allergies. They are worse in spring and fall when things change. Winter when things have died down, it’s much more tolerable. There are herbs and remedies I can use either topically—a salve—to apply to really bad spots or something I eat. I chew my fur out sometimes because it gets bad. It’s kind of like having really bad fleas, I guess.”
     He rolled his shoulder, mimicking a shrug, hoping it was enough to make it sound like he wasn’t diseased or contagious.
     “It can’t be transferred like fleas can or else my siblings would be as miserable as I am. The wolf that I had to see when Dublin left home… didn’t really know what he was doing and trying new stuff and even in this season I couldn’t get enough relief. He’s young. I unfortunately didn’t make an effort to remember what to do to help myself. That’s not the only reason I left, either, or the only reason I want to be with my sister. I’m pretty good at a lot of things.”
     He trailed off when he realized he was talking a lot, trying to fill the space, and he wished for his sister to show soon.
     “What is the leader like? If you don’t mind my asking, of course. And your position here?” he asked with a smile and wag of his tail, trying to pass the time and hoping he wasn’t pushing for too much information.
Messages In This Thread
i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin) - by Bristol - January 25, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 25, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Bristol - January 26, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Bristol - January 26, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 05:01 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Bristol - January 26, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin) - by Bristol - January 27, 2014, 12:11 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin) - by Pied - January 27, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin) - by Pied - February 08, 2014, 10:30 PM