Redhawk Caldera Cut from marble, smoother then a storm
73 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
The little fox stood and bowed his little head. "Greeting ma'am. I did not mean to cause a disturbance, for that I apologize. I wish only to speak with one of these lands, and for your time I offer a gift." he lifted his head from his bow with the squirrel in his jaws. Very carefully, he darted forward and placed the plump squirrel at her paws. He darted back again and sat, his tail tucked over his paws in a nonthreatening manner. His sky blue optics scanned the vibrant red fae, waiting almost worriedly for her reply. He had never seen a wolf of her coloring, and wondered for a brief moment if perhaps there may be blue wolves as well. he dismissed the notion however, after he tried to imagine one. It just wasn't right.
Messages In This Thread
Cut from marble, smoother then a storm - by Kesik - January 21, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: Cut from marble, smoother then a storm - by RIP Fox - January 21, 2015, 07:41 PM
RE: Cut from marble, smoother then a storm - by Kesik - January 21, 2015, 08:31 PM
RE: Cut from marble, smoother then a storm - by RIP Fox - January 25, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: Cut from marble, smoother then a storm - by Kesik - February 27, 2015, 06:18 PM
RE: Cut from marble, smoother then a storm - by RIP Fox - March 02, 2015, 07:52 PM
RE: Cut from marble, smoother then a storm - by Kesik - March 05, 2015, 09:31 AM
RE: Cut from marble, smoother then a storm - by RIP Fox - March 07, 2015, 06:02 PM