Sink beneath the surface and you are free
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

[Image: yu9tuLH.png]

Aella walked towards the male who obediently offered help. She couldn't help feeling stupid, weak, inferior, and to top it off, she now needed to let the drudge help her. It was like a kick in the balls... Metaphorically of course.

"You didn't offend. My name is Aella Nereides. Adept. Warrior." the fiery wolfess tried to say with pride but in a tone that seemed to ruin it. "I do not wish to explain what happened to me. That's something for me to know and regret. But right now I may have to ask your help... What should I call you?" She smiled. She had always been kind to males even though her sisters could be harsh at times. She didn't see the point in prioritizing females over males, not even after having spent her entire life hearing stories of how they were superior.

----------------------------------------------- ~ o ~ -----------------------------------------------

PM if you're interested in warrior/tactician/fisher threads

Messages In This Thread
Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Aella - January 19, 2015, 10:31 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Nakai - January 19, 2015, 11:12 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Aella - January 22, 2015, 09:18 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Aella - January 24, 2015, 01:30 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Nakai - January 23, 2015, 03:09 AM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Nakai - January 27, 2015, 12:49 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Aella - January 29, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Nakai - January 30, 2015, 06:21 AM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Aella - February 07, 2015, 11:26 AM