Redhawk Caldera Cut from marble, smoother then a storm
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
@Kesik Would you like to continue this thread? If not, I'll just edit in an ending.

Ma'am. Well, that was a word Fox hadn't been called before. She must be getting old. Then came the realization that a fox was actually speaking to her, something that certainly hadn't happened previously. Before she could get in a word, he was darting at her, causing Fox to take a jump backwards. “I didn’t even think I’d be able to understand you,” she replied. Of course, she'd missed what he'd said entirely. Not that it mattered. It was all just formalities.

Fox gobbled up the squirrel in all of three crunchy bites, bones and all. She was a sucker for gifts, and now that she had little ones on the way, she'd take all that she could get. Swallowing the last bite, Fox licked her lips. “So why exactly are you here?” she asked. It did feel a little bit weird to be talking to a Fox of all things, but maybe it was just a dream anyway. If she'd been spiritual in any sense of the word, she might've thought it was a "sign" from her namesake. Alas, she wasn't, so she rolled with it for now.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
Cut from marble, smoother then a storm - by Kesik - January 21, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: Cut from marble, smoother then a storm - by RIP Fox - January 21, 2015, 07:41 PM
RE: Cut from marble, smoother then a storm - by Kesik - January 21, 2015, 08:31 PM
RE: Cut from marble, smoother then a storm - by RIP Fox - January 25, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: Cut from marble, smoother then a storm - by Kesik - February 27, 2015, 06:18 PM
RE: Cut from marble, smoother then a storm - by RIP Fox - March 02, 2015, 07:52 PM
RE: Cut from marble, smoother then a storm - by Kesik - March 05, 2015, 09:31 AM
RE: Cut from marble, smoother then a storm - by RIP Fox - March 07, 2015, 06:02 PM