Sink beneath the surface and you are free
25 Posts
Ooc — Julie
[size=medium]When she did deign to answer him, he gave a respectful nod. Every wolf carried stories that they wished to keep close to their hearts and private and thus he would not pry as it was neither appropriate nor his place to do so. Instead he straightened his posture as her tone softened and she inquired after his name. He had not expected such courtesy from a Siren, and thus he took a split second longer to answer, though when he did it was with gentleness and obvious subservience.
"My name is Nakai, my lady and I am at your disposal. Ask of me what you will, I am yours to command."
He approached, head ducked in happy submission and he nudged her leg ever so gently as if to emphasize his point. He was happy to serve and appreciated the rare show of kindness from an Ankyran female. The pack was fiercely protective of their own, though there was not a second where rank was not enforced in some way. And thus he raised his head again, an inquiring look in the blue eyes of the large male.
"What do you wish to eat? You're in dire need of nourishment and if you'll allow me, I shall provide whatever strikes your fancy."
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Aella - January 19, 2015, 10:31 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Nakai - January 19, 2015, 11:12 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Aella - January 22, 2015, 09:18 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Aella - January 24, 2015, 01:30 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Nakai - January 23, 2015, 03:09 AM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Nakai - January 27, 2015, 12:49 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Aella - January 29, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Nakai - January 30, 2015, 06:21 AM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Aella - February 07, 2015, 11:26 AM