The Heartwood else shall eden have no springtime
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"Oh? Congratulations," Peregrine said with a soft smile. He felt like a broken record but the sentiment was genuine and Lasher deserved acknowledgement of his accomplishments. He wondered if the two of them had ever reconsidered the idea of marrying for convenience, though it wasn't his business and so he did not delve into it.

His jade eyes twinkled at Lasher's pretty words. He seized upon the topic of individuals. "I really can't complain. Life's good at the caldera. We've managed to build a tight-knit pack from the ground up. You know Fin; she's one of our Betas. The other is a guy I recruited myself. He's young but he's already a firm favorite. Then there's Somnia, our trusty Gamma and hopefully first in line to babysit when the time comes. Duty's still here, getting ready to settle down with a pretty lady by the name of Raissa. I could see them going off on their own someday, like Fox and I did, yet for now they're a tight part of the weave.

Then there's Ashton,"
he continued, unaware that Lasher had not only met but developed an attraction to the golden-hearted hippie. "He's quite a character. He's an incredibly knowledgeable Healer, almost as good as the Willow herself." Peregrine winked. "There's a few other, newer members who I hope will stick around a while, though I don't know them quite as well. And soon we'll have the pups to add to the mix."

The swarthy Redleaf-DiSarinno wondered if Lasher found all of that rather boring, since he presumably didn't know any of his wolves, save for Fox and Finley. Oh, well, he'd asked and Peregrine was more than happy to proudly blather about his new family, even while keeping a space firmly reserved in his heart for the old one as well.

Reflecting back on his previous passing thought about Blue Willow, Peregrine hesitated for about ten seconds before deciding it should be okay to ask, "So... how's the life love? We can talk about that comfortably now, right?" He licked his lips and gave Lasher an apprehensive look, in case the topic wasn't welcome. "Tell me to fuck off and mind my own business if you don't want to talk about it with me," he added.
Messages In This Thread
else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 18, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 20, 2015, 03:50 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 25, 2015, 05:13 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 27, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 27, 2015, 01:00 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 27, 2015, 01:42 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 27, 2015, 02:11 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 27, 2015, 03:49 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 29, 2015, 03:40 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - February 01, 2015, 07:49 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - February 03, 2015, 07:57 PM