The Heartwood else shall eden have no springtime
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"Yeah, though she's silly. Her crush is the aforementioned Raissa: Duty's woman," Peregrine said, shaking his head and laughing lightly at his petite mate's unexpected whimsies. "I'm not sure she'll ever really pursue it... not with Raissa, I mean, just in general. I don't think Fox knows how to lesbian."

When Lasher spoke poetically of his triad of prospects, Peregrine groaned. "Taltos, you gotta give me names and tell me how hot they are," he joked. "But seriously, do I know either of the dudes? I definitely don't know the chick... don't they frown on dudes there?"

On that note... "Wait, you're doing the long distance thing?" Despite the calm camaraderie up until this point, Peregrine felt suddenly a bit bothered. Hadn't the distance been the reason behind the demise of their own relationship? He knew Fox had factored into it too... but, in Peregrine's subjective recollections, the geographical distance had been the real nail in the coffin. Yet evidently it wasn't a problem for Lasher's current host of lovers.

He swallowed thickly, expression suddenly distracted as he tried to process his feelings and not spoil this encounter.
Messages In This Thread
else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 18, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 20, 2015, 03:50 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 25, 2015, 05:13 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 27, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 27, 2015, 01:42 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 27, 2015, 02:11 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 27, 2015, 02:20 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 27, 2015, 03:49 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 29, 2015, 03:40 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - February 01, 2015, 07:49 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - February 03, 2015, 07:57 PM