Sink beneath the surface and you are free
25 Posts
Ooc — Julie
As perplexed as he was happy to serve, Nakai smiled at her request. He was quite confident that she was joking, it was obvious and clear as day in her tone of voice and the impossibility of the request. Still there was always the possibility that she was serious and had just requested his suicide in some sly manner.
He shook his head vehemently, snickering slightly at the thought before he let a gentle smile creep onto his features.
"My apologies, Milady, I'm afraid that I cannot bring you such a prize. I assure you, if it were at all possible, I would stop at nothing to fulfill this wish."
Taking a few steps away from the shore, he considered his options. A hare was quickly caught if required or food from one of the caches of the pack, but neither would do. The siren before him was clearly in need of large quantities of fresh meat if she were to regain her strength, which he would much prefer.
"A counter-proposal, Milady: would a young elk strike your fancy and quell the hunger?"
He knew where to find the elk herds and lately, he had been lucky while hunting their old and young. A calf would be perfectly possible for him to kill and light enough to carry back.
"If so, would you prefer to rest here while I bring you said elk?"
It was remarkable how easy it felt to speak to the russet female and Nakai was certain that he would have to reign himself in a little to keep conforming to the Ankyran standard of subservience. Thus he lowered his head a little and tried to banish his smile.
Messages In This Thread
Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Aella - January 19, 2015, 10:31 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Nakai - January 19, 2015, 11:12 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Aella - January 22, 2015, 09:18 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Aella - January 24, 2015, 01:30 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Nakai - January 23, 2015, 03:09 AM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Nakai - January 27, 2015, 12:49 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Aella - January 29, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Nakai - January 30, 2015, 06:21 AM
RE: Sink beneath the surface and you are free - by Aella - February 07, 2015, 11:26 AM