The Heartwood else shall eden have no springtime
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"Oh boy..." Peregrine said, rolling his eyes. "I can see why you like them." He shook his head. "Did you know that's where Junior ran off to? I'm glad she didn't end up staying there. No offense to your witch or whatever, of course..." He trailed off for a moment, then parted his lips to ask after the identities of the two males again.

But then Lasher's declaration took Peregrine by surprise, scattering his thoughts. It seemed so out of the blue. He wanted to point out that Fox had always been destined to be the mother of his children but, like pressing Lasher for the particulars of their breakup, speaking up didn't seem like a constructive thing to do. If his former flame wanted to make up with his current one, well, he was all for it.

"I don't see how it could hurt, as long as you don't trespass or anything. I know you don't need to be told that," he added. "A gift of meat would go over well, I think. She's getting pretty hungry these days. I think she'd appreciate the gesture too, even if the two of you won't ever be the best of friends." Peregrine's eyes glimmered as he remembered the days when he'd hoped the three of them would form an unbreakable triad. It hadn't been meant to be, though everything had worked out in the end.
Messages In This Thread
else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 18, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 20, 2015, 03:50 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 25, 2015, 05:13 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 27, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 27, 2015, 01:42 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 27, 2015, 02:11 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 27, 2015, 03:49 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 29, 2015, 03:40 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 30, 2015, 09:04 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - February 01, 2015, 07:49 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - February 03, 2015, 07:57 PM