Duskfire Glacier i'll tear you limb by limb, darling
If I die in this battle, I'll make sure to take a few chucks of flesh with me.
11 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
They had broken off from the other dogs for a while now. While his foreleg was still kinda dislocated, it wasn't bothering him so much and he was kinda use to by now. Also it helped break him out of his daydreams. A little pain helps everything. But other than that, everything seemed good. Honestly, Darkside was glad they had broken off from the other dogs. He was almost disgusted at himself for having thoughts to want to impress Dogmeat. He should be a free dog, and needed nobody else in his life.

...Except Talon. He had been travelling with the Husky for a while now and talon had proved to be a good companion. Darkside was still treasuring his freedom on this place and Talon was the only dog around how understood why. They had been kennelled together, and had gone through al those torturous experiments together. In fact, he didn't think he had gone through a single experiment without Talon at his side.

Darkside kicked a pebble and snapped out of his thoughts. A pebble? It must mean they're getting closer. Pebbles were normally found near the mountains. A scent was obvious in the air. A type of canine, but not one he had smelt before. Immediately he could smell prey scent. They were obviously well fed. A hatred sparked in him. These canines didn't have to go through what he and Talon had been through. They will never know how brutal life can be. They were lucky. And Darkside envied them to death.

"Do you smell that? Dog but not dog. I've met them before, before the humans took me in. They are large and doglike but not doglike at the sametime. Apparently they're called Wolves. Wolf. Remember not to underestimate them, my friend. I don't want to journey alone just yet," Talon barked out. Darkside nodded, at least now he knew what they were called.

"Oh, but they mustn't underestimate us either. I would love to be able to tear through this... Wolf's flesh. They should be able to at leats have a taste at how brutal life can be." The german shepherd muttered darkly. "Darkside, I need you to take this piece of human shit out of me. You think you can do that?" That was enough to snap Darkside out of his reign of hatred.

"What? And you didn't tell me earlier? It could be infected!" Darkside frantically barked. He stopped and pushed Talon down, inspecting the piece of metal on Talon's rump. It looked horrible. "Oh my... Why the hell did you not TELL me. Oh my fu...freaking hell." He bent down and fasten his teeth onto one of the holes in the wire. "This is obviously going to hurt...." He gave a warning before he pulled it out.
Messages In This Thread
i'll tear you limb by limb, darling - by Talon - February 01, 2015, 11:23 PM
RE: i'll tear you limb by limb, darling - by Darkside - February 02, 2015, 02:25 AM
RE: i'll tear you limb by limb, darling - by Talon - February 02, 2015, 07:42 AM
RE: i'll tear you limb by limb, darling - by Malachi - February 04, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: i'll tear you limb by limb, darling - by Tuwawi RIP - February 06, 2015, 02:42 AM