Duskfire Glacier i'll tear you limb by limb, darling
<small><i><div><span style="color:#f1d7b2;">T</span><span style="color:#f1d5ad;">e</span><span style="color:#f2d4a7;">m</span><span style="color:#f2d2a2;">p</span><span style="color:#f3d09c;">e</span><span style="color:#f3ce97;">r</span><span style="color:#f4cd91;"> </span><span style="color:#f4cb8c;">u</span><span style="color:#f5c986;">s</span><span style="color:#f5c781;"> </span><span style="color:#f6c67b;">i</span><span style="color:#f6c476;">n</span><span style="color:#f6c270;"> </span><span style="color:#f7c16b;">f</span><span style="color:#f7bf65;">i</span><span style="color:#f8bd60;">r</span><span style="color:#f8bb5a;">e</span><span style="color:#f9ba55;">,</span><span style="color:#f9b84f;"> </span><span style="color:#fab64a;">a</span><span style="color:#fab444;">n</span><span style="color:#fbb33f;">d</span><span style="color:#fbb139;"> </span><span style="color:#fbae38;">w</span><span style="color:#fbab37;">e</span><span style="color:#faa837;"> </span><span style="color:#faa536;">g</span><span style="color:#faa235;">r</span><span style="color:#fa9f34;">o</span><span style="color:#f99c33;">w</span><span style="color:#f99932;"> </span><span style="color:#f99632;">s</span><span style="color:#f99331;">t</span><span style="color:#f99030;">r</span><span style="color:#f88e2f;">o</span><span style="color:#f88b2e;">n</span><span style="color:#f8882d;">g</span><span style="color:#f8852d;">e</span><span style="color:#f8822c;">r</span><span style="color:#f77f2b;">.</span><span style="color:#f77c2a;"> </span><span style="color:#f77929;">W</span><span style="color:#f77628;">h</span><span style="color:#f67328;">e</span><span style="color:#f67027;">n</span><span style="color:#f66d26;"> </span><span style="color:#f06825;">w</span><span style="color:#eb6423;">e</span><span style="color:#e55f22;"> </span><span style="color:#e05b21;">s</span><span style="color:#da561f;">u</span><span style="color:#d5521e;">f</span><span style="color:#cf4d1d;">f</span><span style="color:#ca491b;">e</span><span style="color:#c4441a;">r</span><span style="color:#bf4019;">,</span><span style="color:#b93b18;"> </span><span style="color:#b33616;">w</span><span style="color:#ae3215;">e</span><span style="color:#a82d14;"> </span><span style="color:#a32912;">s</span><span style="color:#9d2411;">u</span><span style="color:#982010;">r</span><span style="color:#921b0e;">v</span><span style="color:#8d170d;">i</span><span style="color:#87120c;">v</span><span style="color:#820e0a;">e</span><span style="color:#7c0909;">.</span></div></small></i>
7 Posts
Ooc — Will
"Oh, but they mustn't underestimate us either. I would love to be able to tear through this... Wolf's flesh. They should be able to at least have a taste of how brutal life can be." muttered his friend darkly, venomously. Talon understood Darkside's hatred and anger, when humans captured them, they literally entered hell. Agony. Excruciating pain. Claw and fang wounds from fellow dogs did not hurt as much. Being burned alive from the inside, that was exactly how some of the experiments felt like. But that was not it, patches of his fur fell off because of what the humans gave him, or pushed inside him using a sharp silver stick. They burnt him, starved him, no, the two legged creatures burnt them, starved them. The worse thing was the humans would still give them food, not daily perhaps, didn't taste good at all, but it was still food. And Talon was unable to stop himself from eating and ending his own life. He was unable to leave this hell on earth. The experiments hurt, and sometimes he came close to dying but during his time in that hellhole, he never died. Obviously, or he wouldn't be here, enjoying this unusual freedom.

"We have survived this long haven't we?" Talon spoke, his tone was dark for he truly did not know whether or not it was a good thing or a bad thing. After all, who knew what the torturers from hell, the creatures who moved on two legs had in store for them, if they caught them. Something even more painful, if that was possible. But the husky shook the troubling thoughts away and was going to snap Darkside out of his anger trance when the german shepherd did it himself.

"What? And you didn't tell me earlier? It could be infected!" Talon blinked at him, he didn't know Darkside would be that worried. "Surely you saw the huge piece of metal sticking out of my flank right?" the husky said sarcastically with a roll of his eyes. Though a moment later, he smiled faintly "I'll be fine, I've been through worse. Beside I didn't want to bother you since you were already injured..." he muttered. Then his friend decided to push him down. Talon decided to go with the flow, though he let out a bark of alarm. The black husky dug his claws into the ground as Darkside fastened his teeth onto the metal and pulled it out with the warning of it going to hurt. Pain coursed through his whole being and he gritted his teeth, not wanting to yell out and alert everyone in the area. His vision flashed blood red for a moment before it slowly subsided.

Quickly, the husky twisted his head and began lapping at the wound, tasting his own blood on his tongue. He winced but managed to lift his head and flashed a grateful look at his friend, "Thanks, Darkside. You're a brilliant friend," and he meant it with all his heart. Talon did not know what he would do without him. "It would be better if we had something to stop the bleeding like a fucking cobweb or some shit like that," Talon muttered as he rose slowly onto his paws.

The husky shook himself, icy blue eyes scanning his surroundings, the bicolored dog touched Darkside's cheek in a friendly manner and in thanks before turning around to move deeper in Duskfire Glacier's territory, his movements though seemingly casual were wary and alert. "Shall we continue moving?"
Messages In This Thread
i'll tear you limb by limb, darling - by Talon - February 01, 2015, 11:23 PM
RE: i'll tear you limb by limb, darling - by Darkside - February 02, 2015, 02:25 AM
RE: i'll tear you limb by limb, darling - by Talon - February 02, 2015, 07:42 AM
RE: i'll tear you limb by limb, darling - by Malachi - February 04, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: i'll tear you limb by limb, darling - by Tuwawi RIP - February 06, 2015, 02:42 AM