The Heartwood else shall eden have no springtime
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Somehow, the confession seemed to come out of the blue, leaving Peregrine blinking at Lasher. His lips parted. Slowly, though, his eyes narrowed and the corners of his lips twitched upward. Dante? That was kind of funny because...

"When I first found myself attracted to you, I had a little spark with him too," he admitted. "Then we were on fire and I had no time to think of mere sparks," he quipped with a sort of crooked grin. "Dante probably still thinks I hate his guts and who knows what he thinks of me," he mused, then realized he needn't involve Lasher in all those politics. "Well... good for you, man. Let me know how that works out."

Completely forgetting to ask about the other guy, Peregrine nodded. "It was nice to see you. Really." He paused, catching Lasher's gaze and holding it. "Please tell Willow I said 'hi.' The babies too. See you soon, maybe? If not, take care." With that misshapen smile still on his lips, he gave his former lover an amiable nudge, then turned, leaving Lasher to make his trip back to his family while he resumed his earlier hunting for his own.
Messages In This Thread
else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 18, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 20, 2015, 03:50 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 25, 2015, 05:13 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 27, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 27, 2015, 01:42 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 27, 2015, 02:11 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 27, 2015, 03:49 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 29, 2015, 03:40 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - February 01, 2015, 07:49 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2015, 09:09 AM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - February 03, 2015, 07:57 PM