Duskfire Glacier i'll tear you limb by limb, darling
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Tuwa cameo!

The pungent musk of alien blood spilled into the dry air like oil into water. At once, Tuwawi was on the alert. She cantered hurriedly, moving to intercept whoever was daring - or desperate - enough to cross their territory so blatantly. The thought of such an ignorant act boiled in her breast. Surely they must know of the pack's fangs prepared to rain down upon trespassers?

However, the familiar scent of sterile plastic and iodine brought the ember's advance to a screeching halt. Her movement slowed to a stalk, using the forest's spruce to shroud her position. Normally, the Sveijarn would not deign to hide from strangers - preferring to rush them with an aggressive first strike as Siku had always done. However, she peered from afar, a sharp fear heavy like a stone in her gut. Below, beyond her rise, stood two canines (as far as she could tell) vibrantly colored but oddly morphed. One was binary in color with a curled tail, hopelessly littered with gruesome marks across the expanse of his body. The other was larger in scale with a meaty maw and a long, sloping figure. Malachi had arrived moments before, but Tuwawi observed his tense posture become clearly uncomfortable in the presence of beasts.

Tuwawi lurked closer, smelling the scent of her upright shadows - man - upon them. Half of her conscious begged her to attack and dispatch the intruders, yet the other half desired to interrogate them. Had they been sent by her abductors? Why would they come so far into Duskfire? Was man looking for her? For now, she remained cemented to her position, but leered with intent and waited to see what they would do next.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
i'll tear you limb by limb, darling - by Talon - February 01, 2015, 11:23 PM
RE: i'll tear you limb by limb, darling - by Darkside - February 02, 2015, 02:25 AM
RE: i'll tear you limb by limb, darling - by Talon - February 02, 2015, 07:42 AM
RE: i'll tear you limb by limb, darling - by Malachi - February 04, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: i'll tear you limb by limb, darling - by Tuwawi RIP - February 06, 2015, 02:42 AM