I see a little glimmer
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
ooc: @Tempo
Set for 8th of February not too far from SB (Ravensblood forest). Due to my ongoing plot and the fact that I couldn't decide, where to fit this thread in the timeline, I hope that you won't mind that this thread will be part of the plot. She will be a bit crazy due to heat, but she won't attempt to spook your character away. :)

Despite Osprey's previous declaration that hunger was for the weak ones only, being happy and full of energy required quite a lot of resources and therefore it was no wonder that at the end of the day she felt both exhausted and starving. This, of course, set her "head in the clouds" mindset back to a more primal one - there was need to seek food, to quench hunger and keep her going.

Returning home to caches and known hunting grounds would take too much of an effort, therefore she chose the closest lying forest and after few bouts of sniffing, circling around and listening, she found a good spot for a mouse hunt. Not that this activity promised a full stomach, but rather the focusing and doing would help her to keep her mind off hunger.

She crouched and waited.
Messages In This Thread
I see a little glimmer - by Osprey - February 07, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: I see a little glimmer - by Tempo - February 07, 2015, 05:39 PM
RE: I see a little glimmer - by Osprey - February 07, 2015, 05:51 PM
RE: I see a little glimmer - by Tempo - February 07, 2015, 05:57 PM
RE: I see a little glimmer - by Osprey - February 07, 2015, 06:18 PM
RE: I see a little glimmer - by Tempo - February 07, 2015, 06:23 PM
RE: I see a little glimmer - by Osprey - February 07, 2015, 06:29 PM