Silvertip Mountain PACK MEETING - The mountain tall
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Round two begins. The last round starts Feb 15th

Surprisingly, the newest recruit was the first to arrive at the pack meeting. He commented on how FitzDutiful looked and remarked that it wasn't so easy. It surprised FitzDutiful for it was almost as if Copper had done this too. Maybe he would make a good counsellor. "It's going all right, I think." he replied, waiting for the rest of the pack to arrive.

Tempest was next to do so, though she didn't seem that overjoyed at seeing Copper. FitzDutiful didn't have time to think about that before Raissa arrived and FitzDutiful couldn't disguise his happiness to see her. Bindi appeared not long after and the meeting started in earnest.

"Welcome everyone." he said, stopping the chatter between Copper and the others as he did so. "I thought it was about time we had a pack meeting. I wanted to thank you all for committing to our cause and helping to establish this pack. I hope you all consider it your home and please know that if you have any questions I am available for you to ask them to." He looked around to see how everyone was taking his words before continuing.

"I'd like to take this moment to encourage everyone to pursue trades to strengthen yourself and your pack. Some of you have talked to me about this already, but others may not have considered it. I want to make it clear, the more trades, the more responsibility you get and the higher in our pack you will climb." There was no chance any leader position would go to a wolf without at least one confirmed trade. Preferably three (and hopefully he would have the three by them too).

Now for the part he was concerned about. He wanted his pack members to get to know each other and this was an ideal opportunity. It was, of course, up to them how much they chose to share.

"While we're all here - and on the subject of trades - I'd like you all to briefly introduce yourselves and announce any trades you have or what to work towards. If you don't have any in mind yet then please tell us what you consider your strengths and maybe we can find a trade for you."

He needed to lead by example.

"I'll start. As you know, I'm FitzDutiful. I earned my counsellor trade in my previous pack, the Redhawk Caldera. Since then I have been working towards both Warden and Naturalist trades and hope to complete my training soon." It was a confusing topic, earning trades as the alpha. After all, he was the one to judge them worthy and he seemed to hold himself to a higher standard. Regardless, he should have them under his belt soon.
Messages In This Thread
PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by FitzDutiful - February 08, 2015, 05:35 AM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by Copper - February 08, 2015, 07:50 AM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by Tempest - February 08, 2015, 09:17 AM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by Copper - February 08, 2015, 09:44 AM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by Raissa - February 08, 2015, 01:39 PM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by Bindi - February 08, 2015, 04:27 PM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by Copper - February 08, 2015, 04:43 PM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by Raissa - February 08, 2015, 04:52 PM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by Copper - February 08, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by Raissa - February 08, 2015, 06:22 PM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by FitzDutiful - February 12, 2015, 06:31 AM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by Bindi - February 12, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by Copper - February 14, 2015, 02:23 PM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by Raissa - February 14, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by FitzDutiful - February 15, 2015, 05:37 AM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by Raissa - February 15, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by Tempest - February 16, 2015, 01:22 PM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by Bindi - February 18, 2015, 09:45 AM