The Sunspire No other shotgun rider
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She'd gotten so fired up, so prepared for him to yell out his imagined anger, that his concern took her completely by surprise. That was the part he latched onto out of that? If she had half a brain at the moment, she'd know that of course that was the part he'd want to know about, but when she opened her mouth to respond, a whole lot of nothing came out as a result of her confusion.

Luckily he wasn't really waiting around for her to say something, and instead swept over, burying his nose in her fur. Immediately any anger that may have accumulated dissipated, and she pressed her forehead back against the side of his neck in return, a soft and happy whine escaping.

At first his words didn't sink in, as she was a little behind in her reactions for the encounter. "Not badly. It was some sort of thing, it looked a bit like one of our kind but completely different. Wrong, somehow. It didn't get me bad but I wanted to be sure." She hadn't wanted to risk having that recovery time, she didn't think she could stand it a second time. "I am sorry I was gone so long. I did meet a couple others. One was a healer." So the trip hadn't been a waste. She wasn't sure if further training from the girl she had met was an option, but it was a start and a contact she could possibly use in the future should she need it. The other meeting, well... She wouldn't get into that just yet.

Then, slowly, as the realization of the meaning behind what he'd said last dawned on her, she felt a happy glow building. She supposed on some level she had guessed at this, but to hear him say it was... Different. She couldn't really describe it, but it was amazing. "So you love me, huh?" Her tone was a little teasing, but her happiness would have been evident to even the most non-observant of souls.
Messages In This Thread
No other shotgun rider - by Vienna IA - February 14, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Sumayl - February 15, 2015, 08:11 AM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Vienna IA - February 16, 2015, 10:06 AM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Sumayl - February 16, 2015, 07:19 PM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Vienna IA - February 18, 2015, 07:36 AM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Sumayl - February 18, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Vienna IA - February 20, 2015, 09:16 PM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Sumayl - February 22, 2015, 08:08 AM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Vienna IA - February 22, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Sumayl - February 26, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Vienna IA - March 06, 2015, 04:52 PM