Wapun Meadow I might share...
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
Its fine, Raziel said and offered her a small smile until she spoke and said that she was sorry he had to go and that she had missed him at first. At first. He managed to keep the smile on his face and continue listening to her words. Continue listening to the words that slowly made to break his heart. It wasn't her fault really, she knew nothing of his feelings for her and therefore couldn't know of the effect she had on him. It was his fault, running around thinking he had no heart to give and then realizing he actually had one and had unknowingly given it away.

Raz was about to reply when a white figure strode forward and stood beside Scarlett, touching his nose to her cheek in a gesture of affection. They obviously knew each other. Then the pale man made to speak softly to the albino and Raziel who was a very professional eavesdropper could not help but listen to what the other man said. And then he remembered what Scar said the last time he had seen her in Wapun Meadow. With Crëyr. It was a tale about a guy named Kove saving her from a cougar. Could this wolf be him?

Raziel looked at her, an easygoing smile on his lips "I love you Scarlett and I still do but perhaps we were not meant to be for each other. You've found someone, maybe someone better and I'm glad you're happy. I guess I'll just have to switch the kind of love I have for you. I'll be the big brother who will always be by your side, to watch over you, to protect you if you'll let me," he finished his speech with another smile, letting none of his unhappiness through.

Then he turned to the white man, "Does that answer your question?" he grinned. "By the way, is there any chance your name is Kove?"
Messages In This Thread
I might share... - by Scarlett - February 20, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: I might share... - by Raziel - February 21, 2015, 08:28 AM
RE: I might share... - by Scarlett - February 21, 2015, 08:49 AM
RE: I might share... - by Raziel - February 21, 2015, 09:00 AM
RE: I might share... - by Scarlett - February 21, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: I might share... - by Kove - February 21, 2015, 02:44 PM
RE: I might share... - by Raziel - February 21, 2015, 10:50 PM
RE: I might share... - by Scarlett - February 22, 2015, 04:17 AM
RE: I might share... - by Kove - February 22, 2015, 05:30 PM
RE: I might share... - by Raziel - February 23, 2015, 04:59 AM
RE: I might share... - by Scarlett - February 23, 2015, 06:24 AM