Wapun Meadow I might share...
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett looked up when she heard another approach. Her ears perked up when she realized it was Kove who came marching in, almost literally, maybe it was the determination in his walk. Scarlett chuckled softly when she got the soft greeting. Automatically she licked him over his cheek, giving him a quick kiss in return. She briefly forgot about Raziel standing there, but when she did, Scarlett looked down at her feet. A month ago it was mostly Raziel she did that with, the little kisses. Seems like she got a type. Bigger and stronger males. "I meant that I was a bit more confident now, not that I turned into a manic or something," she returned to Kove.

Scarlett was about to answer that across from her was Raziel, just a friend from before, but Raziel thought differently about that. Scarlett's lips parted in surprise when he confessed his love for her. Scarlett's ears fell back in shock. He was convinced that Raziel hadn't liked her in that way, but it was even more than that! He loved her? Now she had two guys that.. loved her. That was her initial shock. If Adlartok would fully heal then she would have three muscled men protecting her. That was unexpectedly... nice. "Oh Raziel. I didn't know. You left so... I moved on. I'm sorry but I can't--" Suddenly a bit of awkwardness moved through her body. "You don't have to if you don't want to." But then Scarlett realized that Raziel would never offer his protection he wouldn't like to do so. "So I feel flattered you would want to protect me--Oh! Kove! Maybe Raziel can join our pack!," Scarlett suggested.
Messages In This Thread
I might share... - by Scarlett - February 20, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: I might share... - by Raziel - February 21, 2015, 08:28 AM
RE: I might share... - by Scarlett - February 21, 2015, 08:49 AM
RE: I might share... - by Raziel - February 21, 2015, 09:00 AM
RE: I might share... - by Scarlett - February 21, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: I might share... - by Kove - February 21, 2015, 02:44 PM
RE: I might share... - by Raziel - February 21, 2015, 10:50 PM
RE: I might share... - by Scarlett - February 22, 2015, 04:17 AM
RE: I might share... - by Kove - February 22, 2015, 05:30 PM
RE: I might share... - by Raziel - February 23, 2015, 04:59 AM
RE: I might share... - by Scarlett - February 23, 2015, 06:24 AM