Silvertip Mountain Hello Moto
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Maybe your character is shooting blanks and you don't even know it. But your phone does. Creepy phone!

FitzDutiful seemed defensive at first and Peregrine was about to back off, insisting it was none of his business, when his fellow Alpha continued, confiding in him. Perhaps Peregrine could lend some insights. He listened carefully, hoping Duty's take on the matter would make more sense to him than Bindi's.

"It sounds like the ranks aren't even an issue between them, so you need to figure out what is," the swarthy wolf opined. "I'm sure some mediation will help. I'd get on that. There's nothing like interpersonal drama to drag down the entire pack. Take it from me, as we've had our fair share at the caldera lately," he said with pursed lips.

After a moment, Peregrine continued. "Bindi said she thinks Raissa doesn't deserve the joy of motherhood. I don't know her or whether she could be a danger to your mate or pups. But I thought you ought to know what your second-in-command is saying about your woman to people on the street." He stopped there, looking into Duty's face, trying to gauge his reaction to this information.

"It's none of my business," Peregrine concluded, "but if you ever need help or advice, you know where I live." He tapped his tail twice, then fell still. He had checked in on Duty, exchanged news and information and soon it would be time to head home to those pups! But he wasn't going to rush off if FitzDutiful had anything else he wanted to discuss.
Messages In This Thread
Hello Moto - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 06, 2015, 01:48 PM
RE: Hello Moto - by FitzDutiful - March 06, 2015, 02:07 PM
RE: Hello Moto - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 06, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: Hello Moto - by FitzDutiful - March 06, 2015, 02:42 PM
RE: Hello Moto - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 06, 2015, 02:50 PM
RE: Hello Moto - by FitzDutiful - March 06, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Hello Moto - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 06, 2015, 03:06 PM
RE: Hello Moto - by FitzDutiful - March 06, 2015, 03:18 PM
RE: Hello Moto - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 06, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: Hello Moto - by FitzDutiful - March 06, 2015, 03:38 PM
RE: Hello Moto - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 06, 2015, 03:44 PM