Redhawk Caldera Cut from marble, smoother then a storm
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
"If I was gonna eat you," she replied with a scoff, "I’d have done it already." Or rather, she would have attempted to. Fox had never been a great hunter by any means. That had always been Peregrine's strong suit. "And I don’t need some fox bringing me food," she added with a look to the marbled creature. "You think I can't get food on my own?" she asked indignantly. Of course, she'd already taken the squirrel from him... but that was only because he'd offered it up to her.

"Besides, why would you bring food to me? Shouldn’t you be looking around for some of your own kind rather than trying to placate some rando wolves?" This was, of course, the first time Fox had ever spoken to a fox. And he seemed a bit on the dull side. When he didn't respond (for what reason, Fox would never know), she shrugged and went about her day. She didn't need some dumb fox to fill her day with whining.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
Cut from marble, smoother then a storm - by Kesik - January 21, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: Cut from marble, smoother then a storm - by RIP Fox - January 21, 2015, 07:41 PM
RE: Cut from marble, smoother then a storm - by Kesik - January 21, 2015, 08:31 PM
RE: Cut from marble, smoother then a storm - by RIP Fox - January 25, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: Cut from marble, smoother then a storm - by Kesik - February 27, 2015, 06:18 PM
RE: Cut from marble, smoother then a storm - by RIP Fox - March 02, 2015, 07:52 PM
RE: Cut from marble, smoother then a storm - by Kesik - March 05, 2015, 09:31 AM
RE: Cut from marble, smoother then a storm - by RIP Fox - March 07, 2015, 06:02 PM