Redhawk Caldera I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Her parents were taking her very seriously, which Wildfire appreciated. Her father took charge of the situation even as the Beta pair and their young son appeared, soon after followed by Pan. Instinctively, she moved closer to her godparents. "It's okay, Elwood Jr," she murmured, even though the pup didn't look too distressed. He was probably the chillest wolf Wildfire knew.

Soon, they were on the move, tearing down the hillside in search of a cave. Wildfire obediently moved to trot just behind her father when commanded, bumping shoulders with her brother and sister. Nightjar looked dubious about their plan of action and Raven just looked scared. "We'll be safe underground, I think," Wildfire murmured to both of them, hoping to convince Nightjar and soothe Raven. But she didn't sound very convincing, even to herself.

When Peregrine located the entrance to a subterranean passageway beneath a rocky overhang, Wildfire quickly slunk forward and moved inside. Gloomy, damp air greeted her. Having no particular fear of close quarters, she prowled deeper into the bowels of the caldera. A short tunnel gave way to a larger chamber, which was very dimly lit. She pressed against one of the walls to move out of the way, then hunkered down to await the arrival of her comrades as they prepared to wait out the fearsome storm.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too! - by Wildfire - July 23, 2015, 10:08 AM