I remember the old times
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
"I doubt they will not be missed." A whole litter of pups vanishing for a few days time, and then one disappearing for months? It would not happen without suspicion. "If you can manage to sequester them away for a brief period of time, say, on a hunting trip, then I can meet you and take one of the pups from there. It will be risky, Kove. The pups that stay might say something to Raziel." She, secretly, feared having another war, especially with a pack that was so close, and with one of her friends in it as well. She had no clue on Bearclaw's strength after her brief foray into the Valley during the storm nearly a month ago, but their numbers previously was strong enough to be a match to her own pack.

"A son will be fine." There was a large chance this son may become an assassin, something they sorely needed in this Brotherhood. Males tended to lean towards that branch. "What is the boy's name?" She did not know much about Scarlett's litter, other than the size and the genders. It did not seem fair, in a sense, that Scarlett got to meet her own pups, but Meldresi could not reciprocate. "If they do, then they can train as an adult of the Brotherhood." They would not have enough space to foster two pups, but two adults would be absorbed without a sound. And young wolves were always wandering away from home at a certain age.
Messages In This Thread
I remember the old times - by Kove - August 18, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - August 18, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - August 19, 2015, 12:05 AM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - August 25, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - August 26, 2015, 02:54 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - August 27, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - August 29, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - August 30, 2015, 04:03 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - September 12, 2015, 01:08 AM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - September 14, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - September 23, 2015, 03:28 PM