I remember the old times
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Thank you for the thread~

The male watched as he was approached, uncertain of what he should expect. Though no words were exchanged, the nudge he received seemed to shout a thousand things. It told him he was still a brother of the Dark Queen, still a member of the Brotherhood. Despite his failure as a leader, he had not been cast out of the one thing he felt he could count on to always be there. He returned the gesture gently, feeling as if a weight was lifted from his shoulders. The heavy worries that had, unknowingly, dwelled within him were carried away. It felt good, but he knew that the weight would fall right back onto him if he failed again. No matter what, he would be sure to return in due time with one of his children at his heels. Whether it would end up being his son or one of his daughters, he didn’t know. He couldn’t decide—not just yet.

Kove kept his gaze on the dark woman as she picked up the hare, and stood in place until she’d disappeared back into the dark woods. A few moments after, he remained standing there, staring into the shadows that filled Blackfeather. Releasing a breath he’d had trapped in his lungs, the male turned and began his journey back to the valley. He missed the woods, he really did, but he could not return. He had his children he needed to watch over, he needed to figure out which would be brought to his previous home. Such thoughts were the only thing to fill his mind as he continued on in the direction of Bearclaw.
Messages In This Thread
I remember the old times - by Kove - August 18, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - August 18, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - August 19, 2015, 12:05 AM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - August 25, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - August 26, 2015, 02:54 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - August 27, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - August 29, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - August 30, 2015, 04:03 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - September 12, 2015, 01:08 AM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - September 14, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - September 23, 2015, 03:28 PM