Bearclaw Valley Can't stop me
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Sleep had become an enjoyable thing for the child, as behind his eyelids there would be numerous images playing and showing him things. It was nice, this action he grew to know was 'dreaming'. Even so, he knew he could not sleep forever, and had to actually experience things for himself. The realization that he hadn't gone adventuring yet dawned on him as he awoke from his light nap, and pushed the boy to stand up. Yawning, he stretched and gave a shake of his body, waking himself up entirely so he could head out. Glancing around, he was satisfied to find that no one was by the entrance, which was actually becoming a common thing. No one was there to stop him, and so he started forward and left the den.

The afternoon sun was warm against his light coat, and he closed his eyes for a moment simply to enjoy it. While doing so, he also gave a sniff to the air, searching for the scent of his father. It was faint, which told him the older Inuit had yet to return from his trip. He wondered when he'd be back, but had no way of asking. The boy didn't even know where the place was that the elder was going to, but he had said he wouldn't be long. Perhaps their perceptions of what was long and what wasn't were different, because to Xan it felt as if his father had been away for ages—which wasn't actually true. He'd only been away for a rather short period of time, but even that was too long. The young albino didn't know what Kove was doing, or why he'd needed to go visit some place. All he knew was that he wanted him back, or to have at least been allowed to go along with him. Next time, he would go for sure, and no one would prevent him from doing so. For now, however, he was stuck within the walls of the valley, under the watchful eyes of whoever.

Shaking his head, Xan forced himself not to think about such things for the time being. Instead, he focused his energy on walking forward, having opened his eyes and gotten a good look at the space around him. The child didn't yet know where he wanted to go, but he did know he didn't want to stay close to the den. The place still bugged him, after all. That gave him an idea, though. He'd find a new place to live for himself, and maybe his family, too. Yeah, that'd work! Having made the decision to do so, Xan started forward with a run, heading away from where his family currently resided. He didn't know it just yet, but he was actually heading in the direction of the maple woods. The colour of the leaves had caught his attention, even from a great distance away, and he was determined to reach it at any costs.

Maybe @Azaria or @Sonder could pop in? Or @Nanook for an attempt at brother-sister bonding? :D
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Can't stop me - by Xan - August 22, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: Can't stop me - by Sonder Imuriel - August 27, 2015, 01:18 AM
RE: Can't stop me - by Xan - August 27, 2015, 11:19 AM