ten inches of fanta
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
@Sesi Perhaps we can wrap this up?

There was a sliver of hope in the boy’s chest, the feeling growing as he watched his little sister. He wanted to go out there, to see what was there without their mother’s presence hovering over him. He didn’t mind bringing Sesi along, and actually found himself wanting her to follow. She was always so fearful of what was around them, it made her boring when it came to adventures. Maybe, just maybe, he’d be able to turn her around, if only for a moment. The idea of that happening was crushed before it had any real time to flourish, however, with one word. No. He stared at her after that, disbelief clearly visible in his features. She told him ‘no’. He didn’t like that, especially since it was her answer towards the suggestion of exploring. Âng, he said then, slipping into the tongue of their father without noticing. “Let’s go.” Xan looked in the direction of the outside world. He wanted to see what was out there, to see where the strangers came from.

Looking back at Sesi, he was met with an odd expression, and a pleading tone. To that, he frowned, obviously disliking how things were going. “No fun…” he muttered, nose scrunching as he pouted. He looked in the direction that housed their sleeping space, thinking for a moment before returning his attention to his sibling. “Why home?” he questioned, having yet to decide what he was going to do. “Why not out there?”
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
ten inches of fanta - by Sesi - August 27, 2015, 08:19 AM
RE: ten inches of fanta - by Xan - August 27, 2015, 10:50 AM
RE: ten inches of fanta - by Sesi - September 07, 2015, 08:22 AM
RE: ten inches of fanta - by Xan - September 10, 2015, 11:38 AM
RE: ten inches of fanta - by Sesi - September 27, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: ten inches of fanta - by Xan - September 28, 2015, 03:09 PM