Jade Fern Grove i spy with my little eye, something that shouldn't be here
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Random Event 
This is a random event - this is my only post unless someone engages, in which case I'll write filler! Feel free to react in this thread, or in your own threads. :) No posting order, single post are fine.

Deep in the forest, a stone's throw from the drop in the earth that Bazi would christen Whittier's Bowl, was the nose and snout of a wolf. There wasn't much of it left; it poked out of the ground like a stinky, half-rotted little hell vegetable. The teeth in its parted jaws were broken, and someone had already claimed the tongue. There had been efforts to unearth the rest of the remains, but something had put the scavengers off - perhaps it had been resident bear, or the unusually stony ground.

Whoever this was, they hadn't died alone. A second snout, less well preserved than the first, reached for the leaves not a meter away from the first. And another. And a fourth. There, ringed by stone, was a rock garden of dead bodies.

Try one of the following actions and see what happens!
— Dig them up
— Try to sample some of the flesh
Messages In This Thread
i spy with my little eye, something that shouldn't be here - by Bazi - September 29, 2015, 07:16 AM