Blackfeather Woods Spooky Scary Skeletons
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Story time~! Assuming she told him her name in our other thread. I can edit if you’d like. uwu @Nemesis

For the first time in what seemed like ages, Xan was unable to fall asleep. The usually lovely lull of "Sleep's" tone was not as enticing as usual, and, dare he say, actually made him want to stay up longer. Never had the comforting embrace that was the temptation of sleep failed in pulling the child into a slumber—that is, until today. Unable to enter his dreamland, the boy chose to head out and take a walk. Perhaps that would assist in the tiring of his body, and allow for him to actually doze off next time he tried. Giving a quick goodbye to his father, the boy set off as quietly as he could, not wanting to risk waking anyone up. He knew that when someone woke him up, he absolutely hated it, and didn’t want to risk an encounter with the wrath of an adult. He’d figured it out right away just how different those of the woods were from the wolves who’d once resided in the valley. In Blackfeather, he was no hidden prince, just another child running around. It lead him to assume anyone could attack him without sparing the idea so much as a second thought.

Shaking his head to clear away all troublesome thoughts, the young Inuit paused just long enough to glance around at his surroundings. Recognizing where he was, he continued forward on a path he’d taken earlier that day. He didn’t make it far before a scent hit his nose, one that he could easily match a face and such to. Now, Alexander didn’t know where everyone slept at, but something told him the woman wouldn’t be asleep—and if she was, well, he didn’t care. Changing his course slightly, he started in the direction the scent was coming from, a mischievous glint shining in his abnormal eyes. “Neeem,” he called out, using a nickname he’d silently given her and drawing out the vowel. Stopping, he gave the air a good sniff, before carrying on towards the shadow-coated woman. "Nem, I've got something for you," the boy stated as he approached her, a grin stretched across his maw. It was not a physical item, which was clear given he'd been carrying nothing, but he figured it would be just as good. A story, of sorts, to cure his boredom, and possibly even tire him out.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Spooky Scary Skeletons - by Xan - October 09, 2015, 12:03 AM
RE: Spooky Scary Skeletons - by Nemesis - October 09, 2015, 02:47 PM
RE: Spooky Scary Skeletons - by Xan - October 09, 2015, 04:29 PM
RE: Spooky Scary Skeletons - by Nemesis - October 09, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: Spooky Scary Skeletons - by Xan - October 10, 2015, 05:18 PM
RE: Spooky Scary Skeletons - by Nemesis - October 11, 2015, 07:20 PM
RE: Spooky Scary Skeletons - by Xan - October 12, 2015, 05:40 PM
RE: Spooky Scary Skeletons - by Nemesis - October 18, 2015, 02:46 PM