Kintla Flatlands Out of my life, out of my lands
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
As the stranger approached her, she could only let out a warning growl, indicating that she was in no mood to deal with whatever the female brung. She had enough of those who came into her life all happy go lucky when it never benefited anyone at all. Yet, she could not judge based on appearances, despite the intriguing fact that those with a darker pelt seemed to be darker inside. The stranger could easily be just as devious as herself, as she had come to realise that no underestimations could afford to be made anymore. Not since the last time. 

While other wolves would instantly take to strangersm she was most definitely the opposite. Anyone who wasn't a Blackfeather wasn't worth her time, to be perfectly honest. Despite her prejudiced moral code, she was interested in what the female wanted by asking her if she needed something. What could she possibly want from a loner? More specifically, a strange loner. This was quite out of the ordinary, for most wolves could tell a normal wolf from a Blackfeather wolf, in which she was anything but normal. Perhaps this one didn't know what kind of wolf she was, or where she came from. She wanted to mentally sigh at the girl's obliviousness to the situation, but stopped herself. There was something she needed, and hostility wouldn't get it.

She tensed her muscles, relaxing her frigid. dangerous demeanour. No doubt the girl would be suspicious, but all efforts were necessary to pull it off. Putting on her kindest look, (no matter how much it pained her), she spoke up, the coldness of her voice leaving her. "Ah, yes! You see, i'm looking for someone. Do you think you could help?" She asked, not a hint of malevolence in her tone. All thoughts of Misty had vanished as her aspirations reformed around a certain witch she had longed to gut for positioning her. She didn't know the name of the female, but had only heard the accent in her voice. The poison had left her blind, only driven by the blood lust that had kept her going. Eventually the blindness had worn off, but her fury had not. 

She could only hope she played the part well enough to pass off as a kind hearted, lost female. Even if the female didn't fall for it, it was one more reason to sink her claws into the girl, as she hadn't shed innocent blood in too long.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Out of my life, out of my lands - by Nemesis - October 09, 2015, 09:43 PM
RE: Out of my life, out of my lands - by Sien - October 19, 2015, 09:49 PM
RE: Out of my life, out of my lands - by Nemesis - October 24, 2015, 04:10 PM