Mount Apikuni problem lies in the answer I won't find
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
All Welcome 
The girl padded along the base of the bottom o the mountain, her eyes glancing up to the wreckage with a stir of awe and recognition. Of course she did not know the story of what had happened here -- but the charred grounds were all too familiar to the Nova Peak wolf who had lost her home, and she felt a pang of remorse for the cool mountains they had fled from.

The autumn day was cooler than most -- a frost would certainly settle upon the lands that night, and Allure found herself growing antsy. Having set off to explore her new home a bit, the girl had walked across her borders with the intent of earning herself the outrider trade -- or, at least offering her pack some form of aide, given their numbers were slowly dwindling. There were still a few hours of daylight to be found, and the Frostfur knew she would not be headed home that evening.. instead, she debated skirting around the damaged mountainside, climbing further upward to come across some decent shelter for the night.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
problem lies in the answer I won't find - by Allure - October 18, 2015, 05:14 PM
RE: problem lies in the answer I won't find - by Lakhesis - October 19, 2015, 09:30 AM
RE: problem lies in the answer I won't find - by Allure - October 27, 2015, 07:53 AM