The Sentinels i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M]
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
The pair were more than playing with the fire, Aria would think; they were being engulfed by it. He circled her, and unlike how she had stopped Lasher she did not stop his son so quickly. She allowed him gentle touches to her sides and nips in places that she had never felt such sensual actions. But when she turned to look him in the eye she knew what she saw, and she was unsure if it was okay. 

Her tail tucked before she spoke and she found herself sitting as she stared forward, still occasionally feeling a shiver of his previous touches run through her. She didn't appear afraid or angry, simply confused, and as she glanced from Casmir to her white feet she found herself troubled. 

She could tell he wanted this, and while she was unsure if he knew what he was doing or if he was capable of doing it, she would've allowed him. A large part of her wanted it. It didn't guarantee a family, but there were high hopes for it, and the girl dreamed of such things. But let's say it happened. The pair were both hardly a year old- would they need this responsibility so early on in their lives? And would Casmir stay with her? She paused. Casmir would, stay with her. If she gave him hers and he to her she felt that he would have no choice but to chose her over the caramel girl. But that was naive and stupid, sex was not a binding force and it made no promises but those of the moment. And even it it did bind them, it was a dirty move, unfair to a girl who was in the same position she was- simply not in the right place in the right time. 

Aria let out an exasperated sigh, and gave her almost partner a gentle lick on the muzzle, her eyes lustful and longing. She shook her head as stared forward. Would he press her to do it? or would he understand why she stopped? She didn't know, but she was afraid she'd be easily swayed.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M] - by Aria - January 18, 2016, 11:06 PM