Silvertip Mountain So take your fast car and keep on driving
uncurbed, unreined, and riderless
327 Posts
Ooc — Em
All Welcome 
Mason walked through a world of wonder. Snow dribbled from the tree branches, flakes sparkling with magic as they fluttered to the floor. He had spoken to June, his last port of call. He had informed her of the proposition, but he had taken his leave of the pack before he gave her his thoughts and decision. She approved of whatever he did, so he could not really rely on her as a wall to bounce ideas off, but he could also not make any big decision without her silent, approving consent.

Mason debated trundling June along with him for this meeting, wheeling her out to stand beside him and limit any angry backlash he might face from Zaria. But he was an adult now and he had to do this himself.

Mason neared his father’s den – no longer his own since before they had moved to this side of the mountain – and called out to them. He waited in the pale afternoon, fidgeting and heart thumping, but overall standing pretty confidently.

When @FitzDutiful (and @Zaria if she was in there too) appeared, Mason waited at a small distance. He had told his Dad he was going on a little escapade – it had taken him a good few days in all, but he had returned when hunger burned and his muscles were weary.

“I’m ready. I’ve made my decision. Are you ready to hear it?” he anaxcnounced loud and proud, to any wolf, insect or tree in the vicinity. He kept his posture respectful but he had taken on a new stature, reflecting an odd sort of condidence.l
Messages In This Thread
So take your fast car and keep on driving - by Mason - January 23, 2016, 05:57 AM
RE: So take your fast car and keep on driving - by Zaria - January 23, 2016, 06:26 AM
RE: So take your fast car and keep on driving - by Mason - January 23, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: So take your fast car and keep on driving - by Zaria - January 24, 2016, 07:44 AM
RE: So take your fast car and keep on driving - by Mason - February 01, 2016, 07:26 AM
RE: So take your fast car and keep on driving - by Zaria - February 01, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: So take your fast car and keep on driving - by Mason - February 17, 2016, 07:40 PM