The Sentinels Please believe me don't you see the things you mean to me
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
TRU. OMG. also love the netflix and chill reference. LAST POST FOR ME CLIFF HANGER BC I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS FOR THIS THREAD AND I NEED TO RECOOPERATE 

Hope flickered gently in the girls eyes, but it slowly faded when she remembered that he said too. Of course she had said she was okay with sharing, and even if she really wasn't she'd eventually come around to it. It just wasn't as romantic as she'd always hoped; which was childish and naive. Aria was probably fully ready for the netflix and chill step of their relationship, if he had committed that was. But somehow the idea of being committed to two people just... it didn't hold the same meaning to her.

At this, Aria shook her head. "I'm sorry. I just... I need time," she said sadly, her voice cracking. "I want to be with you but I don't know how to be with you and I want to make you happy and if Behati makes you happy then that's fine and I'm okay with that but I don't know what to think about it and I just need time," she rambled uncontrollably for a minute, but to her it didn't seem that hard to follow. Before listening to his response she turned and fled, feeling worse than she did when she came. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: Please believe me don't you see the things you mean to me - by Aria - February 08, 2016, 10:55 AM